Potential candidates are invited to submit a short Curriculum Vitae (in pdf) and to compile and submit the application form -to be downloaded here (application form 2018) – before 30th April 2018 to the following e-mail address: email@example.com (write “SUMMERSCHOOL UNIPI” in the email subject line).
Acceptance will be notified by 10th May 2018.
Payment of the course fee will be possible only after the acceptance notification, from 11th May to 21st May 2018.
Enrolment in the course will be possible only after payment of the fee. Participants will be enrolled as students of the University of Pisa.
Instructions for payment will be sent by email to the selected candidates.
Minimum students required: 10
Maximum students accepted: 14
Registration fee: 750 €∗
∗ Students affiliated with the University of Pisa will pay a fee of 700 €
The course offers six grants of 125€
All students are eligible to apply for a grant to partially cover the registration fee. Doctoral students and PostDoc participants cannot apply for these grants. Three grants will be devoted only to students of the University of Pisa.
The grants will be distributed on a competitive basis, taking into account:
– the academic quality of the student,
– the country of provenance, privileging economically disadvantaged areas.
The decision will be made by the Organizing Committee and communicated by 10th May 2018.
The cost includes:
- Participation to all the classes
The cost does not include:
- Travel expenses to and from Italy (Pisa);
- Accommodation in Pisa and meals (assistance in finding accommodation at an affordable price will be provided)
Participants to the Summer School will be assisted by Dr. Elena Tiribilli in all the administrative phases (firstname.lastname@example.org).
– 30th April: submission of CV participants via e-mail
– 10th May: notification of acceptance and grants
– 11th-21st May: payment of fee
– 23rd July: enrolment at the University of Pisa
Download the application form 2018 in .pdf
Download the application form 2018 in .doc