Potential candidates are invited to submit a short Curriculum Vitae (in pdf) and to compile and submit the application form -to be downloaded here (application form 2018) – before 30th of April 2018 to the following e-mail address: email@example.com (“SUMMERSCHOOL UNIPI” is the string to be typed down in the object of the email).
The acceptance will be notified by 10th May 2018.
The payment of the course fee will be possible only after the acceptance notification, from 11th May to 21st of May 2018.
Enrolment to the course will be possible only after the payment of the fee. Participants will be enrolled as students of Pisa University.
Method of payment will be provided directly to the selected candidates.
Minimum students required: 10
Maximum students accepted: 14
The registration fee is 750 €∗
∗ Students affiliated with the University of Pisa will pay a fee of 650 €
The cost includes:
- Participation to all the classes
The cost does not include:
- Travel expenses to and from Italy (Pisa);
- Accommodation in Pisa and meals (assistance in finding accommodation at an affordable price will be provided)
Participants to the Summer School will be assisted by Dr. Elena Tiribilli in all the administrative phases (firstname.lastname@example.org).
– April 30th submit CV participants via e-mail
– May 10th notification of acceptance
– May 11th-21st payment of the fee
– 23rd July enrolment at the University of Pisa
Download the application form 2018 in .pdf
Download the application form 2018 in .doc